Monday, November 2, 2009

a small list

things i do not like:
- misguided notions and selfish motives
- popping open tubes of buscuits, especially when "pressing firmly on the seam with the edge of a spoon" is required
- clutter, especially in my home
- being called "sweet" or "average"
- excuses and shoulder shrugs

things i do like:
- twilight, when Jack points to the harvest moon and exclaims, "Ball!"
- starving artists of any genre
- stilletos and sassitude
- a-ha! moments and other such clarities
- pub conversations, especially with new friends

(as inspired by Fussy Ms. Kennedy, via someone called Amanda)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I do not like to open tubes either I get so scared and wait for the pop..

Karen said...

I am SO with you on the biscuit tubes! I HATE opening those things!

Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

Long time since my last visit! Will do better...don't want to miss out on the fun around here. I like "light bulb" moments too!

Thanks for checking in with Marlie and Me!

Yaya said...

Why must those biscuit tubes be so evil??

Monday, November 2, 2009

a small list

things i do not like:
- misguided notions and selfish motives
- popping open tubes of buscuits, especially when "pressing firmly on the seam with the edge of a spoon" is required
- clutter, especially in my home
- being called "sweet" or "average"
- excuses and shoulder shrugs

things i do like:
- twilight, when Jack points to the harvest moon and exclaims, "Ball!"
- starving artists of any genre
- stilletos and sassitude
- a-ha! moments and other such clarities
- pub conversations, especially with new friends

(as inspired by Fussy Ms. Kennedy, via someone called Amanda)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I do not like to open tubes either I get so scared and wait for the pop..

Karen said...

I am SO with you on the biscuit tubes! I HATE opening those things!

Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

Long time since my last visit! Will do better...don't want to miss out on the fun around here. I like "light bulb" moments too!

Thanks for checking in with Marlie and Me!

Yaya said...

Why must those biscuit tubes be so evil??